Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Wow - it's Christmas Eve and I'm still at the office, but plan to be leaving very soon.

I apologize for not keeping this blog up to date. Wanda has been out for over a month with knee surgery, and I MISS HER!! The work has piled up around here without her. She is the queen of "multi-tasking". I do hope you will pray for her speedy recovery.

I spent an early Christmas with my son and his family in Alabama and will spend another with my daughter and her family in Tampa.

I am so very rich in family - and I'm certain you feel the same. Enjoy them, this wonderful season and of course our Lord - whose birth we celebrate.

All the best.................Arthelene

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

please let me know about any information about risa tramel & her book-paul smith & his book please e mail any information to me at-jacksanford@allstate.com thank you jack sanford

Anonymous said...

Arthelene,
Just read the report on Wanda, please give her my love and regards, and let her know she is in my prayers. Is she back yet? What a special lady! Met another past interviewee at another Barnes & Noble signing today. Thanks for the opportunity to share. The book has been a tremendously positive impact for the good in so many lives. I will be scheduling for October '09 and Domestic Violence Awareness Month soon, it was a busy month, and I am so grateful for your help in kicking off the publication date!

Blessings,
Carolyn S. Hennecy
"Orange Blossom Wishes"
www.chennecy