Sunday, July 5, 2009

THANK GOD FOR AMERICA

Hi Friends - Don't tell anyone - but I'm working in my office for a couple of hours..........yes, on Sunday. You could call it one of those "getting the ox out of the ditch" moments. I can accomplish much and think more clearly when no one is around.

I hope your "fourth" was an enjoyable one. My daughter's Mother-in-law has an apartment on the 14th floor of a building over looking the St. Pete Harbor, which owns a view that would cost a great deal if tickets were sold. We watched the spectacle of hundreds of boats and majical fireworks hurling toward our window.

My daughter-in-law, Terri, is the world's best at documenting family events and manages to get photos on the internet within minutes. True to form, yesterday evening I received photos of my precious great grandchildren (4 of them) in the neighborhood parade. Patriotism permeated the pictures. . .. . . wouldn't it be great if every neighborhood in America had it's own parade? I hope to watch those "greats" parade by next year. They live in Montgomery, Alabama.

HERE'S THE LINEUP FOR HOMEKEEPERS THIS WEEK: Remember the program airs at 5:30 A.M. and 1:00 P.M. EST, Monday through Friday.

Monday, July 6
This program is dedicated to the wonderful people who make HOMEKEEPERS happen. You'll see pictures of the camera people, the technicians - all of us who are 'WORKERS TOGETHER WITH CHRIST JESUS"........that includes you as you pray for us and financially support the ministry.

Tuesday, July 7th
My guest Tracey Dannemiller was a guest on the program about 10 years ago when she had recently been diagnosed with HIV and learned the horrible news that it had been passed on to her daughter. This program, ten years later tells a story of triumph over tragedy.

Wednesday, July 8th
Tim Dannemiller joins his wife Tracey on this program. Tim was introduced to drugs when he was 8 (yes that's 8) years of age. A battle ensued for decades. They describe the torment and the toll taken on the marriage, but just stay tuned for "THE REST OF THE STORY".

Thursday, July 9th, and Friday, July 10th
Both of these programs feature Carolyn Goad Pankella. Her story of loss and incredible sorrow illustrate the power and truth that Jesus has come to heal the brokenhearted.

Please pray for these programs. I always ask the Lord that the guest and I will say exactly what HE wants us to say and that we'll have brand new viewers for each and every airing. Will you join me in that prayer? Thanks so much.

No comments: