Sunday, March 29, 2009

Back to HOMEKEEPERS

The Telethon is over. They can be so grueling, so it is a pleasure to get back to the regular grind. As I type this message to you, it's Sunday afternoon. I've grabbed a couple of extra hours to catch up and get ready to tape more HOMEKEEPERS programs later this week. So much can be accomplished when no one else is around and the telephone is unusually quiet.

Here's a rundown of what you can expect this week!

Monday, March 30th
If you haven't seen her before, you will love DAWN HALL as she demonstrates her 30 MINUTE MENU COOKBOOK. This book really is a wonder with nutritional information and a shopping list accompanying each menu.

Tuesday, March 31st
This program highlights a brief interview I had with that much loved gospel singer, Janet Paschal. She and my daughter battled cancer at about the same time, and we had e-mailed information back and forth. How wonderful to see her in glowing health.

Wednesday, April 1st (already?)
Jan McCray tells me about her love for Africa on this program. Want to meet a true servant of the Lord? Meet Jan McCray.

Thursday, April 2nd
Angela Stutz - one of the best guests ever, talks about her ministry I CARE. She opened my eyes to the danger of the "wireless" technology that very young children carry around - namely cell phones. Parents you should get a handle on this one.

Friday, April 3rd
I remember the first time I saw David Ring speak at Thomas Road Baptist Church in Lynchburg, Virginia. I found him just as charming in person - what a privilege to meet him. Don't miss this one.

GOD BLESS YOU!
Arthelene

No comments: